Re: [Slovak-World] Questions regarding towns

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2005
      "Za malo" as I learned in Kos~ice last month.

      You never know who'll base his/her research on yours someday.

      >>> Taoz@... 06/28/05 2:22 PM >>>
      Helen,
      Many thanks, in 10s and 20s, of course.
      Now I can return to my maps and get oriented and change my rodokmen to
      reflect these names. I don't know whether anyone will give a hoot but I feel very
      glad to get things as correct as possible.
      Pavel

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS