Czech and Slovak TV in the USA and Canada.

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      Programs are available for viewing on line.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative

      Dobry den,

      Dovolte nam predstavit 1.Cesko slovenskou tv ve Spojenych statech a
      Kanade. Euro tv sjednocuje Cechy a Sovaky na severoamerickem kontinentu a
      podporuje jejich komunitu, kulturu a jazyk.
      Vice informaci, vcetne videoprezentace a videoarchivu
      muzete ziskat na
      www.eurotv.us

      Zminkou o Euro tv vasim pratelum a znamym pomuzete rozvoji ceske a
      slovenske komunity v USA a Kanade.
      Dekujeme za vasi podporu a prejeme hezky a upesny den.
      Euro tv

      Hi,
      Let us introduce you the first czech and slovak tv in the United states of
      America and Canada.
      Our goals are ; unite Czech and Slovak community, support our language,
      culture and life of the community.
      For more informations , video presentation and video archive please visit
      our website on
      www.eurotv.us

      Please tell your friend about us.
      Thank you for your visit and support.
      Have a great day.
      Euro tv

      Pokud by jste meli zajem o sponzoring Euro tv, nebo o reklamu ve vysilani
      Euro tv, ktere sleduji Cesi a Slovaci po celych Spojenych statech a
      Kanade, kontaktujte prosim marketing@...

      If you will be interested in sponsoring or advertising please contact
      marketing@...

      New in TV Archive - Report from the XXI.American Sokol Slet

      PS: We'll be glad to exchange links to ours website.