Re: [Slovak-World] New to List

  • rabbit
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2005
      I am researching the Hargas family (John and Eva [nee Hargas]) of Morva
      Leskov/Morvaljesko. Their son immigrated circa 1905.

      I am researching the Kochan family (Martin and Susanna [nee possibly Hricz])
      of Jolsva/Jelsava. Their children immigrated between 1906 and 1910. Susanna
      immigrated in the late 1920's - presumably on death of Martin.

      Though I find the Kochan children passed through Ellis Island. I have not
      found the records of the other immigrants.

      Jim Crownover-
      CA