Re: [Slovak-World] Topvar Beer

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2005
      I imagine the Topvar they bring is fresher than what we got here for our picnic. Still, it's often the case that the "better version" of products are kept for the domestic market, where the natives have a better appreciation of them (or a lower tolerance of less-than-highest quality of said items). Take the case of Belgian chocolates, for example.

      >>> vladnadd@... 06/23/05 1:01 PM >>>
      My relatives in Slovakia, when they come to visit, bring with them
      Topvar beer for me to enjoy. I can tell you, The imported Topvar is no
      where near as good as the stuff you can buy and drink there. Ps. I
      have a new supply coming in less than a week! Pivo heaven!!!!!!

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@y...>