Re: [Slovak-World] Clevelander in Alaska has minimum snow...

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      I read in the paper this morning that they are trucking snow in for the Iditarod -- that is not quite "funny" -- but it sure is interesting.
      Caye (Chicago, cold, no snow)

      David <humblebe@...> wrote:Ron: I will gladly donate all the snow we have on the ground. It doesn't
      want to melt! I'm ready for spring...and not spring skiing. Although, in our
      neck of the woods the skiers are going to have a ball skiing on good snow
      when the temperatures are soaring up. If that ever happens? The snow and
      cold doesn't want to give up. This is one crazy weather pattern.
      Dave Kuchta