Invitation to a picnic

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      I'd like to invite you all:

      Slovak American Society of Washington
      2005 Annual Picnic
      Sunday, June 12, 2005
      1:00 to 4:00 pm
      in Fairfax, Virginia

      Admission: $7/member, $10 non-member, children 12 and under free

      We're continuing the SASW picnic tradition this year with a 'late spring' event. At last fall's successful picnic, we introduced a more "Slovak flavor" and plan to continue this theme. We will have Slovak sausage, Topvar beer, and a menu that includes hot dogs for the kids.

      To help us plan for the right amount of food, please let me know by June 10 if you'd like to come, and I'll email you directions.

      To supplement the menu, we also request that you bring a side dish, such as salad or baked beans (if your last name begins with A-M) or a dessert (if your last name begins N-Z). Bring enough for at least four people.

      Also, keep in mind that while we have tables, we have only a few chairs, so if possible, please bring your own chairs.

      Helen