OT: Tivoli Fountains in Rome

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2005
      Buon Giorno, here is a nice picture of one of
      the places we visited in Italy the past 12 days.

      I did "Not" take this picture, but u can find and
      download 1,000's of pics like this to ure computer
      without cost ........ from Webshots.

      http://www.jcarreras.homestead.com/FlorezBioTivoli.html

      Arrivederci
      FG Kovalyak