One last time, asi

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2005
      O.k., one last quickie email. I landed in B-slava today and have been running around getting my bus ticket, buying some wine, doing last-minute shopping, and heading for the theater tonight. I got an email from my friends today that they got the tickets.

      The play I attended last night was quite good and I caught about 85% of what was said. Oh, and let's add the theater to make-out spots. The kids next to me caught about 2/3 of the play. ;-)

      Tomorrow I head to Vienna. I decided to take the bus so that I won't have to mess with going train-then-bus. This is on the recommendation of my friends here. Unfortunately, the bus leaves at 7am, so I'll be getting up at about 4:30.