Care Givers

  • e.gernat@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2005
      HI
      Does anyone know if there is an agency in the area that places Slovak or Polish women in homes as care givers? There is in New Jersey but I need one in the Pittsburgh Area. We are hoping to get Mom out of a Personal Care Home and back in her own home. She is so unhappy there, but does need live in help. Thanks Edie