Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Trust or mistrust

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2005
      Not only that he was also a secret agent and an informer same as our Slovak
      honorary consul here in Vancovuer. Listed as secret agent Lisiak with
      password Lisiak.

      Communists are in most top posts in Slovakia still today.

      The secretary for Slovaks abroad with the seat in the government Mr. Claude
      Balaz, communist and a secret agent in the previous government just
      resigned the post when the news was released recently and did you know that
      Slovak word organization demands his reinstatement?? Yes they do. But they
      only represent handful of people.

      Vladi

    • Martin Votruba
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2005
        > ... Mr. Eduard kukan , foreign minister was amember of
        > Komunist party befor 1989

        Thank you for the correction, mario veneni, that was a serious error
        on my part.

        Martin

        votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu
      • Vladimir Linder
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2005
          So what, 90% of the voted in people were communists in Slovakia.