Tourist guide

  • LHBrigham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 2:56 PM
      As noted in an earlier message, my cousin guided us for a couple of
      weeks in Slovakia. She sent a note today that she or a couple of her
      friends might consider guiding a couple of ladies - it would depend upon
      the dates and duration.

      I forget who was looking for this kind of service. If you will contact
      me, I'll put you in touch with my cousin, Zuzana. She is about 28 years
      old and is studying Architecture. She will receive an advanced degree
      (we would call it a Masters) this spring. Her English is very good and
      she has worked as a translator for the last couple of years.

      Lowell