Re: Need help

  • Martin Votruba
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2005
      > Any information on this coin would be greatly appreciated.

      I don't understand what they're asking you to do for them, Dave. It
      seems to me that all they may be interested in is included in their
      description of the coin. The years, "golden anniversary
      celebration," are self-explanatory. If they didn't know about the
      FCSU, Stefan Furdek, haven't they found enough information on the net?

      Martin

      votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu