address

  • e.gernat@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2005
      Hi I am doing a good job of spring house cleaning and I am ready to give up my 3 or 4 yr collection of Christmas Cards. I have torn off the pretty parts and want to send them to a charity, but now I can't find my old address of where to send them. Can someone please help me?? Thanks Edie

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2005
        Check with your local nursing homes and adult
        day-cares -- here in Chicago they collect them and use
        them throughout the year for craft projects.

        Caye

        --- e.gernat@... wrote:
        > Hi I am doing a good job of spring house cleaning
        > and I am ready to give up my 3 or 4 yr collection of
        > Christmas Cards. I have torn off the pretty parts
        > and want to send them to a charity, but now I can't
        > find my old address of where to send them. Can
        > someone please help me?? Thanks Edie

        > removed]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • bh