Re: [Slovak-World] passing going uphill on a blind curve

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2005
      The people we were visiting said the same thing.

      Helen

      >>> helenezx@... 04/16/05 10:20 PM >>>
      this fascinates me - 5 or 6 cars will pull out and
      pass cars while going uphill on a blind curve - how do
      they have such faith nothing is coming

      and sometimes the passers are passing each other -
      really agressive driving

      my friends joke they are rushing to the cemetery!

      helene