Re: [Slovak-World] Dobru Noc

  • barbara
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
      Thanks, Noren. This is a good reference.
      If anyone is interested, these are the words:

      Dobrú noc, má milá, dobre spi

      1. Dobrú noc, má milá, dobre spi, nech sa ti snívajú pekné sny.

      [:Dobrú noc, dobre spi, nech sa ti snívajú sladké sny.:]

      2. Dobrú noc, má milá, dobrú noc, nech ti je sám Pán Boh na pomoc.

      [:Dobrú noc,...:]

      <http://pesnicky.szm.sk/html_txt/d/../../html/zoznam_d.htm>Spä na zoznam
      © 2001 <mailto:jurci@...>Miroslav Jur i, Pesni ky pre všetkých
      Posledná aktualizácia stránky: 26 I 2003

      At 11:07 PM 4/4/2005, you wrote:
      >Barbara,
      >try this website.
      ><http://www.vo.sk/index.php?id=354&c=119>http://www.vo.sk/index.php?id=354&c=119
      >
      >there are a few different versions of dobru noc.
      >Noren

      > *
      >
      > *

    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
        --- Barbara Koeller <bkoeller@...> wrote:

        > Yesterday, we had the privilege of hearing the
        > Susquehanna University Choir
        > perform here in Eastern Pennsylvania. What
        > marvelous voices! Professor
        > Cyril M. Stretansky is their Music Director and
        > Conductor,
        >"
        > Does anyone know
        > Prof. Stretansky, and is
        > he of Slovak descent?

        Hi Barbara - Cyril Stretansky does have Slovak roots
        - he came on our trip in 1991 and i would be glad to
        give you contact info for him.

        helene

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2005
          Noreen, looks like a good site but u have to speak or
          read Slovak to use it, correct?