Re: [Slovak-World] Insight Central Europe

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
      In a message dated 4/3/05 10:05:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      bill.tarkulich@... writes:

      > http://www.incentraleurope.com

      Bill,
      You posted the above information and i have visited this site this morning.
      it is very interesting. Í am going to add it to my favorite news sites.
      Also, I find it especially helpful because it offers a chance to see news in
      English and then to compare that news to Slovak and Polish. it is another
      tool in learning these Slovak and Polish.
      thank you
      Noreen