Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak film in Pittsburgh, Sunday, April 3

  • Gil Kubancsek
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2005
      Thanks Martin.

      Appears to be very acceptable arrangements.

      Gil

      Martin Votruba <votrubam@...> wrote:
      > Are reservations required? Do you expect an overflow attendence?
      > How early should I arrive? Is there a charge?

      The room can accommodate 60+ people (probably dozens more), so seats
      should not be a problem, Gil. The Slovak Studies Program at Pitt doesn't
      charge anything, but the Western Pennsylvania Slovak Cultural Association
      will be collecting contributions/donations ($5 per person, I think; it's
      free for students).

      Martin

      votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2005
        Does any one in the Pittsburgh area know of any greek orthodox churches
        that the ladies make Kataifi at their annual Greek Food Festivals?

        Fred & Pauline