Re: Slovakia Ski Team?

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2005
      One place to begin looking is at
      http://www.slz.sk/index_eng.php?ia=0

      for the English language page of the Slovak Ski Association. When the
      Winter Special Olympics were in Anchorage in 2001 the Czechs and
      Slovaks took part, but I do not remember any special English
      uniforms. They did exchange some souvenirs and I recieved a key cahin
      with "Speical Olympics Slovakia" from one of the competitors. I was
      the only patroller there displaying a foreign flag. Unfortunately I
      missed most events with their participation, so had little contact
      with the teams or managers.

      Ron

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <bill.tarkulich@i...>