Happy Easter

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 26, 2005
      Dear Group Members:

      For those of you celebrating tomorrow -- enjoy time
      with your family, loved ones and friends and have a
      Blessed Easter!

      Caye Caswick

      PS: Try making Jell-o Jiggler Easter Eggs, by far the
      most successful Jell-o mold (removal from the tray)
      that I personally have ever enjoyed -- they came out
      just like you see on the commercial -- my nieces will
      enjoy them.

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 26, 2005
        You can read about Slovak Easter Traditions at:

        www.slovakheritage.org

        Vladi
      • William F Brna
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2005
          Voistinnu Voskrese.

          Bill Brna

          On Sun, 1 May 2005 08:56:25 -0400 "gergely" <gergely@...> writes:
          > Happy Easter everyone!
          >
          > Christos Voskrese.
          >
          > Jack and Chris Gergely
          > Newport News
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • j_coulter77
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 24, 2008
            I would like to wish everyone a very peaceful and happy Easter.
            Personally, I cant wait to make the cheese. I still do the traditional
            thing with some of my family. My kid is blowen away with all the work
            involved, but she looks forward to it every year.

            Thanks,
            Jennie
          • George Sirko
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2010