dogs

  • Matchett
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
      I don't know anything about prescription drugs for pets but I couldn't
      help but notice all the people with dogs in Bratislava. Mentioned it
      to a relative. He claimed it was a status symbol. The dogs must be
      muzzled if they are taken on public transportation. I probably
      wouldn't have noticed if a classmate hadn't paid so much attention to
      the dogs on our city strolls. Julia M.