Re: Learning slovak language

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 6, 2005
      The Czech & Slovak Heritage Assc. in Baltimore has classes

      http://www.czslha.org/

      Students come as far as northern New Jersey and Virginia.

      Colin

      PS: Maybe some other C&S organizations should step up to the
      plate. Chicago and New York must have more people who could
      teach these languages than in the Baltimore area. And there is
      a museum in Iowa. My two heller.

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Kisha"
      <daniel.kisha@p...> wrote:
      > A slovak customer, with limited eye sight, asked me if there
      were
      > tapes or CD's available for her to learn Slovak. Thought I
      would
      > ask the group if they knew if a product was available to help
      her.

      > Thanks in advance.
      >
      > Dan Kisha daniel.kisha@p...
      > Slovak Import Company
      > New WWW Address: http://www.slovakic.com
      > Ebay WWW Address:

      http://www.ebaystores.ebay.com/slovakimportcompany?refid=st
      ore
    • krejc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 7, 2005
        Colin,
        how i wish that someone would teach Slovak language in New York and Jersey
        area. I considered the Maryland one last year, but the travel would be too
        much.
        Noreen