Re: Re: [Slovak-World] Bush in Bratislava

  • Joyce & Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2005
      Hi,
      If you would like to read about the summit (and more) and see some (lots) great pictures of Slovakia go to:
      www.slovakiasummit.com
      Click on Free pictures on the left of the page
      > Joyce
      P.S. I have been off line for a couple weeks due to moving and getting a new e-mail address, etc. Has there been any mention of when the Slovak films will start showing at Pitt?