Re: [Slovak-World] Re: O/T :Have u ever seen a UFO ?

  • Gil Kubancsek
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 25, 2005
      Oh... I didn't know those sightings counted! I think I saw several of those UFOs after a 2001 wedding reception in Krokovany.

      Gil K.

      sandman6294 <sandman6294@...> wrote:

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Gil Kubancsek <gek0105@y...>

      > Although there were reported sightings world wide I don't recall
      any sightings reported in Slovakia.

      > Gil K.

      I remember seeing them outside my mother's village in 1999 after my
      third "hostina" of the day.

      RU

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT