Re: [Slovak-World] PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 24, 2005
      Yeah, if I actually ever do go, I'll probably only
      visit gram's village on the last day and try not to be
      spotted -- hahahaha, I know that's impossible, but I
      really don't think I'd even enjoy much other than the
      church and it's records. Mountains, hiking -- nothing
      around a table of too much hospitality. Guess I'll
      keep looking at the photos and get the records from
      FHL -- I prefer being a loner.

      Caye

      http://mail.yahoo.com