Anthology of Contemporary Slovak Poetry in English

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      We just got in "In Search Of Beauty".

      Anthology of Contemporary Slovak Poetry in English.

      Thirty-Eight Poets and 177 Poems from various
      members of the Slovak WriterÂ’s Society including
      Jan Bajanek, Dezider Banga, Rudolf Cizmarik, and
      Milan Ferko.

      The anthology is a selection from contemporary
      Slovak poetry that joins the fundamentals of Slovak
      culture with a European and World Context available
      in English translation for the first time.

      Sponsored in part by the Ministry of Culture of
      Slovakia and the Slovak-American International
      Cultural Foundation.

      Jan Bajanek and James Sutherland, translators.

      Lucy Bednar, English editor.

      New

      Hard cover; 151 pages.

      $25.00

      If anyone would like a copy, email greg@...

      Slovak-World price is $19.99, postpaid to the US

      Thanks

      Greg Kopchak