The Mediterranean League

  • Cristogianni Borsella
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello, everyone!

      I am honored to be accepted as a new member of your group. I hope to
      contribute much in the way of discussion. I would also like to
      invite you all to join the new club I started on yahoo. It is called
      The Mediterranean League. This group celebrates multicultural
      solidarity and diversity. As a member you are allowed to post
      messages on a variety of subjects, post photos, use the calendar,
      create polls, and more.

      Hope to hear from you soon.

      Sincerely,
      Cristogianni Borsella