Re: [Slovak-World] NEW PAGES

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 94 , Feb 1, 2005
      In a message dated 2/1/05 1:18:43 AM Eastern Standard Time, vlinder49@...
      writes:

      > http://www.slovakheritage.org/Castles/bzovik.htm

      Dear Vladimir,
      what do the stones surrounding the Brovik Fortified Monastery represent? was
      this part of the paradise gardens borders? i am referring to the first
      larger picture.
      thank you for those pictures. i think that the history during these
      centuries was pretty harsh to have lived through but very intersting.
      Noreen

    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 94 of 94 , Jan 16, 2006
        You are very welcome, however I happen to be Canadian.

        Vladi