Re: vajecny liker

  • sandman6294
    Message 1 of 94 , Jan 31, 2005
      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Nick Holcz <nickh@i...> wrote:

      > >have a wine glass full of the stuff. Hope this helps.
      > >
      > >Julie Michutka
      > >jmm@p...
      > Do you have Advocat available in the US ?? If so what you are
      describing
      > sounds like that
      >
      > Nick.

      http://tinyurl.com/4wg6r
      *****
      "One very nice drink Mum has is called Advocat, made from egg yolks
      and brandy :lips:

      But the weird thing is it tastes absolutely GORGEOUS with lime soft
      drink :)"
      ******
      Advocat glass:

      http://www.chamberofcommerce.pl/kasiabspecial/crystal/crystal.html
      *****
      "LIQUEURS (Kosher)
      Acceptable products:

      Absolut (Citron 40%, Kurant 40%, Pepper (40%)
      Advocat (P Warninks)...."
      *******
      Advocat (Duch Eggnog)
      Type: Beverage
      Skill Level: Easy
      Time from prep to ready to serve: More than 3 hours

      Ingredients:
      6 eggs
      1 cup sugar
      1 1/2 cups brandy
      1 tsp. vanilla
      1 pint heavy whipping cream

      Instructions:
      In a bowl beat 6 eggs until they are frothy. Beat in sugar until the
      mixture is thick and golden. Transfer mixture to the top of a double
      boiler over simmering water. Add brandy and vanilla whisk til
      thoroughly blended. Let cool and refrigerate overnight. Beat whipping
      cream until it holds it's shape. (Save a bit for garnish if you
      wish.) Fold into egg mixture. Add dollop of cream and top with a
      sprinkle of cinnamon.

      Recipe submitted by: michele
      michele@...
      *******
      Chocolates with Advocat filling
      http://www.dehooghchocolates.com/html/chocolates_100g.asp

      RU
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 94 of 94 , Jan 16, 2006
        You are very welcome, however I happen to be Canadian.

        Vladi