Help

  • Gerald J. Sabo
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 24, 2003
      Yesterday, Yahoo let me know that messages sent to my e-mail have been
      bouncing back, and that I should just reply to that message to
      re-activate, turn-on my account again. I did so, but have received
      nothing. Any suggestions? Yahoo does say that I am a member of
      Slovak-World.
      Thanks for your help--Jerry Sabo.
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 13, 2012
        Apply