Re: [Slovak-World] HOAX: Re: Andy Rooney

  • LHBrigham
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 28, 2005
      If you ever listened to Bill O'Reilly, you would not say that the rant
      you are referring to sounds like him.

    • krejc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 29, 2005
        In a message dated 1/29/05 12:21:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        LHBrigham@... writes:

        > If you ever listened to Bill O'Reilly, you would not say that the rant
        > you are referring to sounds like him.

        ditto that. i like bill.

      • Michelle Burke
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 30, 2005
          Although I DON'T like Bill O'Reilly, and some of this garbage might reflect some of his personal views, neither he nor Andy Rooney, nor any other responsible professional, would EVER let this garbage circulate under his or her name. The Hoax website is a very useful thing.

          krejc@... wrote:In a message dated 1/29/05 12:21:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,