New on-line maps

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 94 , Jan 14, 2005
      Recently the link
      http://www.supernavigator.sk/navigator/
      was published and came up with interesting features to look into.
      Check it out after checking the british flag, if youneed menues in
      English.

      Then there is
      http://www.fallingrain.com/world/LO/
      for a general map showing just the location in which you are
      interested, so it is harder to get oriented. Strength of the site is
      that at the bottom you can pick up hte recent rain fall for the area -
      this may be handy for some of us next time flooding is reported in
      Slovakia.

      If you go to the home page at http://www.fallingrain.com/world/
      you can go to surrounding countries and other areas in the world, but
      expect some strange country codes. I am puzzled as to how Slovakia
      is coded "LO" and not "SK".

      Ron
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 94 of 94 , Jan 16, 2006
        You are very welcome, however I happen to be Canadian.

        Vladi