Little Johnny Appleseed

  • Amanda Lovitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      Nick

      I had the 'pleasure' of meeting him 3 times in one day when he came to the
      goldfields last February. What an uninspiring, self-obsessed 'little' man.
      No offence to the vertically challenged on the list with that comment.
      Seriously, our local member of parliament had 600 kids, families, teachers
      eating out of his hand, listening to every word. Little Johnny lost another
      50 with every word. Even said MP (with a good Slovak name by the way) lost
      the plot and leant over to me and said "what did he just say?" . He's the
      same political party too!

      Leaders are born not elected.

      Amanda