Fujara Events

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      Happy New Year 2005 to everybody!
      I would like to let you know, we have 2 fujara events in February:

      Saturday 2-5 I will have a performance at the Takoma Park
      Mini-Fest - the
      festival is on 6 stages from 12 noon to 6 P.M., (the exact time of
      my
      performance is not determined yet), the address is:
      Takoma Park Middle School
      7611 Piney Branch Road, Takoma Park, MD
      free parking is around, or at Montgomery College, hop on the
      Free Festival
      Shuttle Bus at the College, or the Tacoma Metro Station.
      for the latest information visit http://www.tpff.org/

      Saturday 2-19 I will do the "Fujara and overtone flute workshop"
      (1:30
      -
      2:30) at the Potomac Flute Festival held at Rockville, just off
      MD-355
      (which is called Hungerford Drive at that point, Rockville Pike a
      bit
      further south):
      Music Building at Montgomery College, Rockville campus,
      51 Manakee Street
      Rockville, MD

      I am looking forward to it!
      Bob Rychlík
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        I've met Bob and have heard him play (and sing) not only at the Slovak Embassy, but also at our SASW (Slovak American Society of Washington) picnic in September. What a treat! Go hear him if you can.

        Helen

        >>> colinv@... 1/7/2005 12:03:26 AM >>>

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Yahoo! Groups Links