Re: W. PA Slovak Cultural Assoc.

  • WHew536674@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      Is anyone out there a member of the Western, PA Slovak Cultural Association?
      Was thinking of joining and wondered if any of you belonged and could tell me
      a bit about it. I have one of their news letters which lists events, etc.,
      but would like to hear from a member if possible.

      Thanks,
      Joyce

    • William F Brna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
        Joyce,

        Are you referring to the WPA Slovak Cultural Association in Monessen? I
        had attended one of their meetings but at the time, I was unable to find
        the time to attend regularly and sort of forgot about it until you just
        mentioned it. If we are talking about the same organization, I would be
        willing to join now. I believe the dues are only $5 a year. Monessen is
        just across the river (Monongahela) from where I live.

        Bill Brna

      • agp@telerama.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
          Hey! I might be interested too. I'm in the north hills of Pittsburgh. This
          might just be the ticket to getting more and more into my heritage

          Tony P