Re: [Slovak-World] Polka night at my house!

  • agp@telerama.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
      At 09:06 04/01/2005, Noreen wrote:
      >Tony,
      >last year the local A&P sold a wonderful wooden record player made by
      >Sylvania. for $99

      It is amazing that after years of not being able to buy a record player,
      and many many more years of not being able to buy one that plays 78s that
      you can get one fairly easily and cheaply these days.

      I bought an old one that was used in a school. These are built like tanks!
      Since then I've been buying 78s on eBay like crazy. Only at my place have
      you hear a polka followed by Buddy Holly!

      Tony