A belated Merry Christmas

  • Paul Wolsko
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Sorry to post a late Christmas greeting, but I guess I still made it in
      there before the Epiphany. The grandson's been running us ragged and my
      job's been a PITA but I guess, at this point, I should be glad my job
      hasn't been outsourced to somewhere I can't pronounce. That will
      probably happen in 2005. Regardless, I've been with them for 33 years,
      so it's been a good ride.

      Christmas was good here - everyone was home for Christmas Eve and,
      believe it or not, NONE OF THE PIROHY BROKE! Not a one...but I had to
      run out, last minute, to fetch sour cream. My dear wife slaved over
      them for a day and, yes, it's all handmade. No Mrs. "T"s around here.
      My son, the NYPD cop, was off and we are always happy to have him in
      one piece, considering the tough area he patrols in Brooklyn, NY. The
      other guy's a high school teacher in Watchung Hills NJ and, sometimes,
      that can be as troublesome as a cop's beat.

      My wife's dad, George Yura, From Treskow, PA, passed on last March at 85
      - sadly missed, but he started the Slovak Historcal Society In Hazleton,
      PA, for which he will be remembered. I deeply respect him as the father
      of the wonderful girl I married 33 years...who gave her that "Hazleton"
      accent.

      We hope you've all had a great holiday. God Bless!

      Paul and Kathleen (Yura) Wolsko