RE: [Slovak-World] Christmas greetings

  • Jane Policelli
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2004
      At my baba's farm outside of Welland, Ontario we always used barley in the
      sauerkraut soup. I made it this Christmas Eve and it was a hit with all the
      new members joining our family this year.

      It is very nice to hear that a lot of the traditions I also grew up with
      were also part of many of the SW members lives too. I feel it is rather
      unfortunate that my family toned down the traditions to the point where only
      the meal is traditional on my recollections only.

      Jane