Re: [Slovak-World] FW: Kocunovci+Knapikovci

  • e.gernat@att.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2004
      -------------- Original message from "Armata, Joseph R. (JArmata)" <JArmata@...>: --------------
      Hi Joe Thank you so much for the help, makes me feel better that we will have a place to stay for the FESTIVAl in CIRC. It's never too early to make arrangerments. Edie and Ed

      > Here's my stab at it:
      >
      > "Hello! We're fine and doing OK. The windstorm mostly destroyed
      > the High Tatras. It bypassed Circ, we've just had a heap of snow.
      > When you're in Slovakia, let us know, we'd be glad to see you in
      > Circ and Levice. You can stay overnight at ?Janko's? motel, we'll
      > ?set it up for you? but let us know in advance. Greetings to the
      > Knapiks and the Kocuns! A few photos from Ivetka's 30th. The
      > celebration was at Janko's motel."
      >
      > Joe
      >

      > > Did anyone from S-W translate this ?
      > > I haven't seen a reply or msgs on S-W in two days !!!
      > >
      > > fgk

      > > Ahoj
      > > Can someone translate this for us.
      > > Thanks Eddie
      > >
      > > Ahojte!!
      > >
      > > mame sa dobre a dari sa nam.veterna smrst najviac
      > > znicila Vysoke
      > > Tatry,Circ
      > > to obyslo akurat uz nasnezilo kopec snehu.
      > > ak budete na Slovensku ozvite sa radi vas uvidime v
      > > Circi aj v
      > > Leviciach.prespat mozete v motoreste Janka, vybavime
      > > vam to ale dajte
      > > vediet
      > > dopredu.
      > >
      > > pozdravuju Knapikovci a Kocunovci!!
      > >
      > > zopar foto z Ivetkynej 30. oslava bola v motoreste na
      > > Janke

    • kmz
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 6, 2004
        Hi, Just curious. Where are your Knapik's from?
        We have friends in Ihlany with that name.

        Katherine

      • e.gernat@att.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2004
          Hi. Katherine
          My cousin Helena from Circ married Micklous Knapik. They live in (Circ ) her mothers home. I do not know what town he came from. I could ask when I go to Slovakia next year. Did they get any damage in Ihlany from the winds
          Dovidenia Edward

          -------------- Original message from kmz <meadow10@...>: --------------

          > Hi, Just curious. Where are your Knapik's from?
          > We have friends in Ihlany with that name.
          >
          > Katherine

        • kmz
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 7, 2004
            Hi Edward,
            I believe Ihlany was alright even our cousins in Strba (just below the Tatra Mountains) were
            good. It seems it hit high up above Poprad and a little east. There are Knapik's living in
            New Jersey and I will ask them about Micklous.