who knows French?

  • J. Michutka
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
      Could anyone translate 3 sentences into French for me? I found a possible
      relative (Slovak descendant) during a yahoo search, but the forum where I
      got the hit is in French. I have a reading knowledge of French (or
      did.......), but probably can't translate my little note into anything
      intelligible! I just want to send out a feeler to this person.

      Email me off-list if you can help, at jmm@...

      D'akujem, and merci!
    • J. Michutka
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004