Christmas Oplatki

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
      Our 2004 Christmas Oplatki is now available at
      www.SlovakShop.com

      To read more about the tradition, go to
      www.iarelative.com/xmas/oplatki2.htm

      Thanks

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative
    • J. Michutka
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
        Could anyone translate 3 sentences into French for me? I found a possible
        relative (Slovak descendant) during a yahoo search, but the forum where I
        got the hit is in French. I have a reading knowledge of French (or
        did.......), but probably can't translate my little note into anything
        intelligible! I just want to send out a feeler to this person.

        Email me off-list if you can help, at jmm@...

        D'akujem, and merci!
      • J. Michutka
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004