eBay Theme Song

  • sandman6294
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
      On the lighter side, this location might bring a smile to your face.
      Since the term "tchotchkes"(sp)is of Slavic origin, it's a legitimate
      post.

      I think this one is worth the effort. In the center of the page there
      is an image with a row of three tiny gray buttons on the right side
      of the image under the words Poodle Hat. The center one is the play
      button. Have at it eBayers (and non eBayers). ;-)

      If you're into Karaoke, the words are just below the graphic.

      http://www.imagestorepro.com/ebay_song.html

      RU
    • Gregory J Kopchak
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
        Our 2004 Christmas Oplatki is now available at
        www.SlovakShop.com

        To read more about the tradition, go to
        www.iarelative.com/xmas/oplatki2.htm

        Thanks

        Greg Kopchak
        It's All Relative
      • J. Michutka
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
          Could anyone translate 3 sentences into French for me? I found a possible
          relative (Slovak descendant) during a yahoo search, but the forum where I
          got the hit is in French. I have a reading knowledge of French (or
          did.......), but probably can't translate my little note into anything
          intelligible! I just want to send out a feeler to this person.

          Email me off-list if you can help, at jmm@...

          D'akujem, and merci!
        • J. Michutka
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004