RE: [Slovak-World] OT: Fraud

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      Jim:

      Did you know more credit card numbers are stolen at gas stations,
      convenience stores and restaurants than are stolen on line.

      While most people are careful, they don't think twice about
      giving a credit card to a waiter they never met and letting him
      leave the room with it for 5 minutes.

      Think about how many times you did this over the years.

      Greg Kopchak

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        Also:

        Ask for a shredder for x-mas -- even if you don't want
        one -- shred your mail -- these "blanks" will actually
        sift through people's garbage looking for account
        numbers. Not kidding.

        Caye

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo