FW: Kocunovci+Knapikovci

  • e.gernat@att.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
      From: "KOCUN O & I" <kocun@...>
      To: <e.gernat@...>
      Subject: Kocunovci+Knapikovci
      Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:32:48 +0000
      Ahoj
      Can someone translate this for us.
      Thanks Eddie

      Ahojte!!

      mame sa dobre a dari sa nam.veterna smrst najviac znicila Vysoke Tatry,Circ
      to obyslo akurat uz nasnezilo kopec snehu.
      ak budete na Slovensku ozvite sa radi vas uvidime v Circi aj v
      Leviciach.prespat mozete v motoreste Janka, vybavime vam to ale dajte vediet
      dopredu.

      pozdravuju Knapikovci a Kocunovci!!

      zopar foto z Ivetkynej 30. oslava bola v motoreste na Janke

      ---
      Odch�dzaj�ca spr�va neobsahuje v�rusy.
      Skontrolovan� antiv�rusov�m syst�mom AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
      Verzia: 6.0.803 / V�rusov� datab�za: 546 - d�tum vydania: 30. 11. 2004

    • Fred G Kovalyak
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2004
        Did anyone from S-W translate this ?
        I haven't seen a reply or msgs on S-W in two days !!!

        fgk

        Ahoj
        Can someone translate this for us.
        Thanks Eddie

        Ahojte!!

        mame sa dobre a dari sa nam.veterna smrst najviac
        znicila Vysoke
        Tatry,Circ
        to obyslo akurat uz nasnezilo kopec snehu.
        ak budete na Slovensku ozvite sa radi vas uvidime v
        Circi aj v
        Leviciach.prespat mozete v motoreste Janka, vybavime
        vam to ale dajte
        vediet
        dopredu.

        pozdravuju Knapikovci a Kocunovci!!

        zopar foto z Ivetkynej 30. oslava bola v motoreste na
        Janke

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Armata, Joseph R. (JArmata)
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2004
          Here's my stab at it:

          "Hello! We're fine and doing OK. The windstorm mostly destroyed
          the High Tatras. It bypassed Circ, we've just had a heap of snow.
          When you're in Slovakia, let us know, we'd be glad to see you in
          Circ and Levice. You can stay overnight at ?Janko's? motel, we'll
          ?set it up for you? but let us know in advance. Greetings to the
          Knapiks and the Kocuns! A few photos from Ivetka's 30th. The
          celebration was at Janko's motel."

          Joe

        • e.gernat@att.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 5, 2004
            -------------- Original message from "Armata, Joseph R. (JArmata)" <JArmata@...>: --------------
            Hi Joe Thank you so much for the help, makes me feel better that we will have a place to stay for the FESTIVAl in CIRC. It's never too early to make arrangerments. Edie and Ed

            > Here's my stab at it:
            >
            > "Hello! We're fine and doing OK. The windstorm mostly destroyed
            > the High Tatras. It bypassed Circ, we've just had a heap of snow.
            > When you're in Slovakia, let us know, we'd be glad to see you in
            > Circ and Levice. You can stay overnight at ?Janko's? motel, we'll
            > ?set it up for you? but let us know in advance. Greetings to the
            > Knapiks and the Kocuns! A few photos from Ivetka's 30th. The
            > celebration was at Janko's motel."
            >
            > Joe
            >

            > > Did anyone from S-W translate this ?
            > > I haven't seen a reply or msgs on S-W in two days !!!
            > >
            > > fgk

            > > Ahoj
            > > Can someone translate this for us.
            > > Thanks Eddie
            > >
            > > Ahojte!!
            > >
            > > mame sa dobre a dari sa nam.veterna smrst najviac
            > > znicila Vysoke
            > > Tatry,Circ
            > > to obyslo akurat uz nasnezilo kopec snehu.
            > > ak budete na Slovensku ozvite sa radi vas uvidime v
            > > Circi aj v
            > > Leviciach.prespat mozete v motoreste Janka, vybavime
            > > vam to ale dajte
            > > vediet
            > > dopredu.
            > >
            > > pozdravuju Knapikovci a Kocunovci!!
            > >
            > > zopar foto z Ivetkynej 30. oslava bola v motoreste na
            > > Janke

          • kmz
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 6, 2004
              Hi, Just curious. Where are your Knapik's from?
              We have friends in Ihlany with that name.

              Katherine

            • e.gernat@att.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 7, 2004
                Hi. Katherine
                My cousin Helena from Circ married Micklous Knapik. They live in (Circ ) her mothers home. I do not know what town he came from. I could ask when I go to Slovakia next year. Did they get any damage in Ihlany from the winds
                Dovidenia Edward

                -------------- Original message from kmz <meadow10@...>: --------------

                > Hi, Just curious. Where are your Knapik's from?
                > We have friends in Ihlany with that name.
                >
                > Katherine

              • kmz
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 7, 2004
                  Hi Edward,
                  I believe Ihlany was alright even our cousins in Strba (just below the Tatra Mountains) were
                  good. It seems it hit high up above Poprad and a little east. There are Knapik's living in
                  New Jersey and I will ask them about Micklous.