OT: joke

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2004
      A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her
      husband. Suddenly her husband burst into the kitchen.

      "Careful .. CAREFUL! Put in some more butter!
      Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY!
      Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my
      GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're
      going to STICK!

      Careful ... CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You
      NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never!

      Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you
      LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know
      you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE
      SALT! THE SALT!"

      The wife stared at him. "What the hell is
      wrong with you? You
      think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

      The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to
      show you what it feels like when I'm driving with you
      in the car."

      http://mail.yahoo.com