Slovak World Get together

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      To all those on Slovak World who have planned to go to Hemingway's Cafe
      after the Pitt Festival:

      I had my daughter check with Hemingway's to be sure that everything is
      still on. It is and it isn't. That is, it will not be at Hemingway's
      since they are not even sure that they will be open on Sunday evening.
      Instead, the get together will be at Fuel and Fuddle, which is near
      Hemingway's. F & F's address is 212 Oakland Avenue. We have reserved
      the basement room for 20 to 25 people on Sunday evening under "Slovak
      World". The tab will be by table rather than by individuals. Name tags
      will still be picked up at Dan Kisha's booth, unless I hear anything to
      the contrary.

      Bill Brna