info needed, pref. this morning

  • J. Michutka
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Can someone please tell me the date of the Slovak event in Pittsburgh NEXT
      November? (is it always the first Sunday of Nov??) Final arrangements are
      being made today for something else in Pitts next Nov (2005), and it turns
      out we can choose which week of the month for that. So I want to time it
      so I can come party with you all next year!

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...