Workers @ US Steel in Kosice

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Here's the site, but you have to scroll down:

      http://www.workers.org/ww/2004/mwm1104.php
    • J. Michutka
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        Can someone please tell me the date of the Slovak event in Pittsburgh NEXT
        November? (is it always the first Sunday of Nov??) Final arrangements are
        being made today for something else in Pitts next Nov (2005), and it turns
        out we can choose which week of the month for that. So I want to time it
        so I can come party with you all next year!

        Julie Michutka
        jmm@...