Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Christmas cookies/sugar cookies

  • PicasGurl@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Rita,
      Thank you for the recipe, but, as I've said before, I am looking for a
      website from which to order European cookies. Baking is getting to be
      too hard for my mom, and I don't cook much, although, I suspect that
      someday, I will get my hands on my mom's recipes (Mmmm, can't wait!).

      See you later,
      Haidee
      PicasGurl@...