Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Christmas cookies

  • Evonri@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
      In a message dated 11/1/2004 12:13:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      PicasGurl@... writes:

      > Sugar cookies

      Hi there. This is my mom's recipe for sugar cookies -- and we bake them
      every year. Hope you like them == Rita

      SUGAR COOKIES 350° Oven

      Cream Together:
      1 C Powdered Sugar 1 C Granulated Sugar
      1 C Butter 1 C Oil
      2 Eggs 1 tsp Vanilla

      Now add dry ingredients below and mix thoroughly.

      1 tsp Salt 4 C & 4 Heaping TLBs of Flour
      1 tsp Cream of Tartar 1 tsp Baking Soda

      Take bits of the dough and roll the dough in your hand into the size of a
      walnut.

      Place cookies on UNgreased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork.
      Mix equal amounts of sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle a generous amount on top
      of each cookie.

      Bake for 10 minutes or until light golden brown.