Get together

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 6, 2004
      To those who have expressed an interest in getting together after the
      Slovak program at the University of Pittsburgh.

      Joe Armata has come up with a suggestion for a meeting place that is just
      a block away from the Cathedral of Learning which is the location of the
      Slovak program. Initially, about twelve people indicated that they would
      like to get together. Please let me have your names again. Anyone who
      was not in this first group but would also like to join us should also
      make the necessary arrangements.

      The Slovak Festival will be on Sunday, November 7, and our get together
      will be after the Festival, from ? to ?

      Bill Brna
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 8, 2005
        LOL, how about right in the middle of that
        Steelers/Packers game?

        (i'm ducking)

        Caye

        http://mail.yahoo.com